ENGLISH COURSES IN HONOLULU
EF's English courses in Honolulu combine innovated language learning with an escape to a tropical island.
Study English in Honolulu and experience life in America's tropical paradise. Our English courses are held in EF's modern school, literally steps from the white sands of Waikiki Beach. EF Honolulú's language courses are so close to the beach that many of our classrooms have views of the Pacific Ocean. Our modern school is equipped with a welcoming student lounge, an activities office and spacious classrooms.
Hawaii combines the pleasures of an American luxury-resort lifestyle with ancient Polynesian traditions. At EF Honolulu, we complement our English courses with special interest classes that have local flair, such as Hawaiian Society and Culture. EF Honolulu students are immersed in a culturally diverse community known for its warm hospitality.
American English. Tropical Paradise.
No other American city can compare with the natural beauty of Honolulu. Perched along the shores of the Pacific Ocean, every neighborhood of the city is within short walking distance of the beach. EF Honolulu's students take to the water right away, enrolling in surf lessons on Waikiki beach or swimming with dolphins at a local marine park. On the weekends, EF organizes hikes to the top of Diamond Head Crater or into the jungle surrounding Manoa Falls.
Honolulú is an American city, but Hawaiian culture is extremely important to the local identity. Our students' most memorable experiences often come from tasting the local food at a luau feast or stumbling through the steps of the traditional hula dance. EF's English courses will be your main focus, but the first word you need to learn is ‘Aloha', Hawaiian for welcome.
- Start any Monday, all year round
- Study abroad from 2 to 52 weeks
- Advance one language level every 6 weeks, guaranteed
- Learn and explore with friends from 100 countries
- Situated in downtown Waikiki in a modern high-rise overlooking the ocean
- Bright and modern classrooms
- Amazing sea views from the student lounge
- 3-minute walk to the famous beaches of Waikiki
- 5-minute walk to shops, restaurants and major attractions
- Walking distance to public transportation
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
|AT HOME IN THE WORLD
Live like a local. You'll feel at home in Honolulu - whether you're enjoying Polynesian barbecue with a local family or living steps from Waikiki Beach in EF's residence.
Experience maximum cultural exchange by living with native speakers in a private home. Gain insight into local culture, pick up expressions with greater ease and return home with a more authentic accent. Enjoy breakfast and dinner with your host family on weekdays, and all meals on the weekend.
Live in the heart of the city alongside EF students from over 100 countries. Enjoy easy access to your course center by public transportation - as well as the city's shopping, restaurants and sport facilities. Residences vary, but often offer Wi-Fi internet access, meal plans and more.
- RELATED LINKS
- Cinco De Mayo Hispanic Celebration Festival / Block Party 2016 Honolulu - Hawaii Master Page
Learn about the Cinco De Mayo Block Party - Honolulu - Hawaii
- Cinco De Mayo Block Party Entertainment / Talent
View the entertainment featured at Cinco De Mayo Block Party.
TICKETS - Wristbands, After Party Tickets
BUY TICKETS ONLINE AND AVOID THE LINES!
- Cinco De Mayo Block Party Vendors
View some of the featured vendors.
- Schedule, Maps, Guides, Parking, Map
View Cinco De Mayo Block Party event schedule, maps guides and more. More...
- Cinco De Mayo Block Party 2016 Drink Wristbands, Latin Dance Party and Bulk Tickets
Learn about the Cinco De Mayo Block Party - - Honolulu - Hawaii
- Event Coupons & Discounts
Save money with these coupons.